Just want to pass on someFreebies going for the Christmas Period from Ghosthack. ( I am not connected with Ghosthack at all , just passing on thesr free offerings to the people on the forum.

Below is the speel from Ghosthack...........

Christoph, Will and me got together over the last weeks to bake some delicous FREE sound packs (click here to snack 'em now!) for you this holiday season..

To finish this tough year on a high note we want to give back to all the producers and filmmakers out there!

This year's advent calendar already started and it's going to be filled with unbelievably great free goodies and surprises. Just look what is already available for you:

Day 1 - Free Acapella: A female acapella (dry and processed version available), plus an on-trend vocal chop and a MIDI file.
Day 2 - Free Cinematic construction kit: 189 MB of royalty free cinematic sounds compiled in a construction kit with additional melodic loops, sound FX as well as one-shot percussions.
Day 3 - Free House construction kit: Construction kit with sounds perfectly fit for House productions - Get 20 STEMs, 9 MIDI files and additional FX, percussions and melodic loops.
Day 4 - Free Lo-Fi construction kit: The kit is comprised of 54 files in 202 MB including drum, pad, vinyl FX and instrument STEMs, MIDI files as well as complementary melodic loops and granular tonal FX.

Shhhh, don't tell Christoph that I spoiled the surprise, but.. Tomorrow you will find some free dark and abstract atmospheres on your plate to spice up your next project!

I hope you are excited and don't forget to come back every day to find more freebies, deals and specials in this year's insane advent calendar!

We wish you a wonderful holiday season, Katrin from Ghosthack ♥

PS: Maybe we have some cookie dough left to bake - Feel free to write us any suggestions for the advent calendar and we will try to make your wishes come true! wink

Here is the page to download off te Advent Calendar:-

https://www.ghosthack.de/adventcalendar2020/?utm_source=email&utm_campaign=adventcalendar-a

Just a bit of fun ........

Allan

Edited by tassiespirit (12/07/20 03:44 PM)