I have been using the Podium 10s for several years for MOST of my gigs, and they have been more than adequate ... however, this week on 3 different gigs in three different venues, I had intermittent problems in that I started the gig fine, but then the speakers cut out, but then came back on ... fortunately, for two of the gigs, I was working with a guitar player and we had additional PA available ...
At the first two gigs, I tried different cables, etc., etc. but nothing helped ...
I ran the speakers for quite a while at home yesterday, and they were fine ...
the third gig, today, was a solo, and during a sound check the speakers were fine, and then cut out ... I ended up plugging the KB into the mic jack of the speakers - of course keeping the volume on the KB and speakers quite low - but going through the mic jack the volume was plenty loud enough for a room of 100 people ...
SO, since today the speakers worked through the mic jack, I am thinking the problem is not with the 'outs' of the KB, but somehow lies within the speakers - but it is strange that both speakers would be affected at the same time ...
Any thoughts on what the problem could be?

PS: I KNOW that the end result may be a new speaker system, but I am NOT looking for advice on that - only on what might be done to correct the current problem and whether the fault lies in the speakers or possibly the KB ...

THANK YOU