So I'm getting settled here in Bluffton South Carolina. Great neighborhood, great new house and lots to explore.

My friend and former sax player in NJ who has been here for about 10 years hooked me up with his Blues/Rock band for a casual gig.

Played on the loading dock of a Marina in Hilton Head. Rained all day on and off and just started to clear at our start time of 7 PM. (I hate outside gigs !!!)
We got started about 7:30 and I had the BK9 and one of my JBL 515XTs. Ran a line out to the main PA.
I used just Hammond and Piano / EP sounds most of the night and a few Brass fills. The BK did great and the band was impressed. Nice to have a keyboard thats fits a number of situations. It has greatly simplified my gear.
If things keep going here I may soon be looking for a second. One for my new music room and one to gig. It does all I could want for any situation.
BTW I noticed a few things on the gig. People here are very receptive to all kinds of music and the feel is definatley laid back. The band has a very varied songlist. The leader took his time picking the next song and the few dancers didn't seem to mind the short wait. People out on the overlooking deck loved us and we got appaluse on almost every tune. I'm sitting in the back in my NJ high energy mode "Lets go Lets go, what's the next tune ? "
A great thing is most gigs here are 3 hours, not the four I'm so used to. Nice !!