Winter seems to have finally passed in this part of the world - at least we can only hope this is the case. Therefore, despite a very hectic work schedule this year, I intend to spend every day possible on my boat.

Yeah, I know, I'm self employed so people mistakenly believe folks like me can take off anytime we want. Unfortunately, this is never the case. I have contractual agreements with many of my customers, thus there are times when I've been fortunate to get one day a week off. On those days, during the winter months, I'm usually here in the office/studio working on new songs, doing paperwork, book keeping, setting up advertising etc..., all the things associated with running a business. Because the past winter has been long, wet, cold and just plain nasty, virtually nothing has been done on the boat. Those hours have been spent sitting in front of this damned monitor, reading and commenting on various topics on this and other forums.

Well, my time on the Internet and the forums will be very, very limited from this point on until winter. While I've learned a lot from many people here, met some of them in person and overall, had an enjoyable stay this winter, I find I'm spending way too much time here.

So while I'm gone, which will be much of the entire summer and fall, anyone that wishes to reach me can just send me an email to travlin_easy@verizon.net.

Have a good summer everyone,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)