I have been complaining about too much product from China, being sold here in the US.

Actually, better quality product can be found at the same price, and made in the USA...

I think it is time to support our US made merchandise...and when we have choices...go for the home brand...

I have actually found myself liquidating my made in China gear..I might add it has been sub consiously...

I was told a few years ago, that Roland would start making instruments in Italy and Japan..again....and it looks like it has started..

I would not even consider my construction tools that were not made in the US...but we are forced to consider electronics made in China....We are more than capable to make quality electronics...if we support the home lines..they should do well..

It is time for US earnings to stay in the US..

I am so tired of reading labels made in China on all the top brand sound systems...and frankly I don't see much difference in a $100 Podium and a $600 QSC powered speaker....They could be made by the same people.. smile

Right now ..my gear is made in USA, Italy, Japan...only one item is made in China (Edirol Mixer), no alternative to this mixer/price..Roland Cubes are USA...G70 is Italy, Accordion is Italy... Mics and effects are from Japan..