I had a fun idea that may help me learn more about this BK7m, and answer some of your questions about sound, styles etc. Tell me a few songs you'd like to hear on the BK7m, using the Nord as the main sound, and the Roland as 1 or 2 possible layers to the RH. My head is so full of "stuff" that I can't think straight, and I'm sure I'm forgetting 1/2 of the tunes I know when I'm here at home.
So....send me your requests for anything at all, and if it's in my head, my heart or my hands ... I'll get it into an audio file for you to listen to!

For those who do not know me - I'm not a kid (56 yrs old, but feisty!), and I never was much of a rocker either, so make your selections based on what you'd ask a (way cool) old, bald guy makin' serious music on a OMB setup if you ran into him at a nightclub or party!

Thanx ... this could be fun.

I wasn't ALWAYS old and bald .... here I am in high school doing "South Pacific" .... check out those coconuts!
wink

Attachments
101 lbs of fun!.jpg