hey there, if anyone here uses an E50 or E60, please help me.

I wanted to buy a good arranger keyboard for composition and I wanted to choose between the Yamaha PSR-3000 and Roland E-60

so I decided to buy them both (used of course) and try them both for a few weeks, which I am doing as I now have the E-60 as well.

I think the e-60 has a strange problem.

Even if I do a factory reset on the keyboard and I switch the keyboard back on, the Bender does not bend notes at all, not even on guitar sounds, which is strange. Does that happens with your E keyboard as well? If so, I might be missing some settings, but I doubt it. Usually the pitch wheel or lever or ribbon controller or whatever it is, works straight out of the box on all arrangers and synths. I would not thing there's anything to set before hand.

Still, I tried to do that too, and when I go to MENU> hand controllers> Bender assign, I see a value from 0 to 24,
isn't that 0 to 24 semitones? Yet if I set it to 24, the bender only works in a half-step range, if less than that, it seems to work in a microtone! (less than half tone)

this is weird....am I missing something? I think this keyboard has a problem with the pitch bend

Also, I tried the D Beam by following the instructions on page 51 and it does not seem to work at all. I don't know if I am missing something, but I just recall the D Beam display, set a function (say pitch bend) then start a style, but the D beam does nothing.

Everything else works well....sequencer, sounds,styles, etc....but this pitch bend and D Beam thing is weird and does not seems right, what do you think?