http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7QjMZ4ckZc

Yesterday I went for a haircut at Tony's barbershop.....Tony's partner didn't show up for work so he was there working alone & being it was a holiday week the shop was packed with people...
Tony (65) loves Big Band Music and he plays continuous CD's of all the Great Bands thruought the shop.....I had to wait about an hour for my turn to get cut so I put my head back in the seat and closed my eyes all the time listening to the Big Band Songs like Tommy Dorsey's Band.....man I'll tell you these cats can REALLY blow!!!!
If you really listen close and try to single out each instrument it is such a real pleasure & I have a big appreciation for them. What the heck happened to music throughout the years....?It really makes you wonder?....Please enjoy the video & check out the clarinet & trumpet player & of course Tommy on Trombone. On top of that he had the two greatest singers Frank Sinatra & Connie Haines in the band also, I sure wish I was around back then they were good times for Music for sure...

[This message has been edited by Dnj (edited 11-26-2008).]