Did you make a good purchase deal this last year (musical equipment)?

The last 12 months, I have purchased a lot of gear...here are some of the best deals I made this year..

Not in any particular order..

The EMU Xboard 61 keyboard controller..It is feature laden, with 4 zones, aftertouch, and came with a ton of soft synths..
I purchased this at an unreal price..Brand new in a sealed box from Guitar center..for $99...sells for $249 everywhere...What were they thinking?
I purchased 3 or 4 other controllers this year but have sold them all..The EMU is the best(too bad they didn't make a 76 model)..

Another cool product I purchased this year..The Edirol UA-1ex audio interface,,This $80 wonder performs like a champ, and solved my USB/audio connection to my laptop..It also included great driver with low latency..

My 3rd great deal..The two month old E-60 I purchased...As new condition, and a great fellow to deal with...The Roland E-60 is very hard to beat at any price..when considering the price..it was a no brainer...

My next entry for this year..The pristine DX-7 with "E", I purchased...The deal with Bob , a super guy was a pleasant deal, and a very fair price..

And finally...Mixcraft4 software...my all time bang for the buck recording software with loops, softsynths, drivers,effects and hosting....Simply can not beat it at any price let alone under $100...

So let's hear your deals?