Hello,

I am doing alot of Style editing on my Yamaha S900. Mainly I am adding Left Hand sounds, as I tend to do alot with my left hand. Most styles have a very mellow, quiet "pad" sounds (strings, choral etc.) for Left Hand; I am changing to pianos, guitars, etc.

I also want to modify the "mix" of the Style Parts - maybe turn down PHR2, maybe turn up BASS, maybe even mute (set to zero) one of the ACC parts.

I do a SAVE of my modified style - and all is OK except that my changes to the Mixer Volumes and Channel On/OFfs are not saved for Style parts. I know that the built-in Styles have level (volume) setting for each part (RHY1, RHY2, PHR1, BASS, etc. etc.) specific to each style.

Is there a parameter that I need to enable? I'm saving only the Style itself, as a Style file. For this purpose, I'm not using Registrations. I know that I can save whatever I want in a Registration - right now I'm simply wanting to save my own (modified) Styles and have them work just like the built-ins, only with my modified sounds and volume levels.

Thanks for any advice!
Jim