What keyboard did you, at one time, own but sold (for one reason or other) and now miss and regret selling?

I'll start by mentioning two:

I wish I had never sold my Technics KN6500. It was a great looking board, fun to play, LOTS of buttons, huge flip-up control panel with a super-wide color screen. One unique feature was the Performance Pads, which not only allowed you to insert short sequenced phrases, but also pad 6 and 7 contained complete solos - one major and one minor - and were programmable. This board's main weakness, in my opinion, was the drums...not dynamic and far from 'in your face'. Unfortunately I gave this board up to be replaced by a KN7000, which was Technics last major keyboard and it was not much of an improvement over the more compact and cool KN6500. (and way too costly) Eventually, I ended up selling the KN7000 to Uncle Dave.

I also wish I had never sold my Roland VA7(sold it to Fran) I miss its versatility, great drums, and style morphing. And it was built like a tank. One thing I don't miss - the VariPhrase processor - it never seemed to live up to the hype.

Even though these boards now represent 'old technology' I think I would still enjoy playing them today.

Tim

[This message has been edited by CoasterTim (edited 08-08-2007).]

-----------------------------------------------------------
YAMAHA CVP-509 / Korg Pa300