“ … Regarding arranger modules, I had great success using the Ketron Midjay with a light-weight controller. There were a few compromises with control, but really not many.” Quote from DonM

“ … I miss my MIDJAY also....Although great as is with a few additional Player NEEDED features Ketron could really cash in on a KILLER module unit...” Quote from DNJ.

“ … There are styles that I've been using for years. The converted styles do not convert well to the MidJay, or I would be on it in a sec. I tried some converted Korg styles on my friend's MidJay, and even after tweaking, they were no where near the quality that I would take out to gigs…”

“ … I think Ketron MidJay is very useful for people who want to use it as a standalone midifile player or eventually connected with a MIDI keyboard to play some instrumental parts…” Quote from ricardo_portugues.

In the short time that I have been involved with this forum, I noticed that Ketron was one of the manufacturers who are most responsive to its products’ users and potential users.
My question is; regarding the MidJay, is there any effort being made to improve the unit to meet the expressed needs of module users and potential users? Specifically, for me at any rate, more styles and more varied usable styles and/or a better capability to use converted styles to go along with the great midi, mp3 etc. playback feature?
The more I read about the MidJay, the more convinced I am that the MidJay is considered to be a great midi playback machine and a pretty decent sound module, but is lacking as an interactive arranger - something that most of the module users - that I have read - are asking for.

Ciao,
Jerry