......to get a Tyros 2!! Happy days....however, as usual, I would like to ask a question of the Synth Zone congregation!!

A brief outline of me 1st. I am 30 years old and have been playing keyboard since 7 (piano since 3).....my first keyboard was a bontempi!!

Anyhow, I grew up with arranger keyboards, but about 9/10 years ago decided to go the synth route as I was looking for more powerful individual sounds for song writing.

Now I feel the top arrangers across the board are sonically a match for the likes of the Triton etc.., so thats how I came to the decision to get a Tyros 2.

Since I have been out of the way of arrangers over the past few years, I rely on the internet but specifically you guys for advice, which is very much appreciated.

My question at the minute rests with styles. Where and how do I load up new/extra styles to the T2? Are they generally as good as the on board styles, and I presume there are many available. What sort of $$/££ would they generally be?

Once I get the keyboard, that I hope to use for pre production of new song ideas to speed the process up rather than loading up VSTs and creating drum patterns etc., etc., I will hopefully post a few songs up for you guys to listen to. I have a very eclectic taste in music, but my heart lies with jazz and blues.....so hopefully I'll post a few songs soon.

Thanks for all the advice.