I'm not sure these have been posted before but here are a few new Style demos of the Casio WK-3700:

16 Beat Pop
Ambient
French Waltz
Jazz Combo
Soul Rock

Not bad in my opinion. Especially since the WK-3700 can be had for $349.00 at GC. And it has 76 keys no less.

If Casio would only give their Boards more polyphony and a more powerful onboard set of speakers. A 16 track Sequencer with more recording capacity would be nice also.

Some of the neat features it has is a Smart Media slot AND a Floppy Drive, Split and Layer function, 4Mb flash ROM, Registration memory (8x4 sets), SMF player(GM MIDI), Transpose and tuning function, Modulation AND Pitch bend wheel , Headphone, pedal, MIDI in/out AND line outs, Internal Speakers at 6Wx2 {I wish they were at least double that or better yet quadruple.. oh well maybe in the next model }, you can also run it using D Batteries if you don't have access to an AC power source, and it weighs only 22 lbs.

They keep improving with each subsequent model and if they ever decide to make another high end Arranger it could quite possibly turn out to be a Yamaha, Korg, and Roland killer. Especially if it has cutting edge features and sounds like the Big Three and the price is in the neighborhood of $1,500 to $2,000 instead of Yamaha, Roland, and Korg's $3,500 and up price category for their high end Arrangers.

GO CASIO!!

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 06-08-2006).]