Folks I have a question about the Ketron XD-3. I see that you record user styles (unless I'm mis-reading something), but on the Ketron US page I was reading the specs and saw under SONG RECORD it says, "Real time Song Recording to Disk". Is this like the older Ketron models (I believe it was the MS series), and also like the PSR's that recorded tracks directly to floppy? If so how many tracks will it record? Also what's a decent price for one of these? Are they good with PC softare such as Cakewalk?

I'm curious about this unit because the wife has been very generous with me lately in regards to my toys I have a new Fostex Digital on the way right now , got a new pool table, new gun, and other toys so far for Christmas I'm looking to the XD-3 as as a nice light add on module for my WK-3500.

Thanks,
Squeak
GEAR: Yamaha MOXF-6, Casio MZX-500, Roland Juno-Di, M-Audio Venom, Roland RS-70, Yamaha PSR S700, M-Audio Axiom Pro-61 (Midi Controller). SOFTWARE: Mixcraft-7, PowerTracks Pro Audio 2013, Beat Thang Virtual, Dimension Le.