Hello all.

After 3 years of daily study I have finally completed my Bachelor of Lurking degree. I would like to thank everyone who helped along the way with subjects such as Basic Arranger Theory, Arrangers for Jazz & Swing, Rootless Chord Recognition, Why Size Is Important(keys), Software Arranging, The Logic of Logitech, and many others.

I am 37 years old, married with 2 children, living in Sydney Australia, working 9 to 5 weekdays as well as playing keyboard in a duo on Friday and Saturday nights. Been playing piano for a long time and without boring you all to tears, my history with arrangers and Synthzone over 3 years goes like this;

Bought a Technics KN1400
Outgrew the Technics after 12 months
Sold it and bought Rikki's 9000pro (hi Rikki!)
Bought a fully loaded laptop with a view to software arranging in the future
Got rid of my old PA and now use the Logitech z5500 (set up like a PAS)

Apart from thanking everyone at the forum for their advice over the years,the other reason for my migration out from the lurking darkside is to call on some assistance from local Synthzone talent - After 2 years at my current Fri/Sat gig I have decided to quit in order to regain a social life with the family. My (female) vocalist wants to continue on and therefore we need someone to take my position. We play jazz and swing standards, as well as some R&B and contemporary classics. If anyone can assist it would be greatly appreciated. If anyone wants to see us in action we are at Inside Out Restaurant at Parramatta every Friday and Saturday from 7.30pm.

Sorry for rambling but thanks again to all of you.

Mark