Hi guys-
Sorry to start this new thread again, I need to vent again as usual. After owning this $3000 Studio (mine was equipped with CDR-W) a couple years later I still struggle with it. Only know very very basic function and I don't produce music close to even 20% of what I used to both in quantity and quality.

I'm not dogging my own keyboard. It is a GREAT keyboard, but I'm SO used to the 'user friendly' arranger's logic, it is sooo frustrating for me to navigate through the Triton Studio (TS). Perhaps most people in the other message boards are more like a studio engineer/musicians, while people here are more of a live musicians? I owned technics pretty much for the last 20 years. I hardly read any manuals, and I managed to confidently bring my keyboards anywhere and can whip up patterns in matter of seconds. With my TS is SO hard to do. TOO much programability. I tried joining tritonhaven forum and irishacts and ask questions there (thanks sharp) but any questions I ask only lead to more questions. I've downloaded Easy Guide, read back and forth the start up guide, manual, you name it. I'm tired of spending too much time posting questions and programming the keyboard...aah!!!

for example: I wanted to create a 4 measure songs that contain 4 simultaneous tracks (bass, drums, piano, string). With my Technics...press "composer" record..BOOM I'm making music in less than a minute. This is not the case with my Studio.

So so so so so frustrating. This is the second time I'm ranting about this...time to sell???

I'm pretty good both musically and knowledgable with various keyboards (Roland D70, D50, MC500 sequencer, Technics, etc) granted they were older generation, but mind you I was only 16 when I had those keyboards but ddidn't have any problems operating them.

Sorry guys don't know if this is off topic or not. I'm just feeling that I'm wasting my talent (just playing the 'grand piano' sound everyday), the keyboard's ability, and my money.

Keyboard is basically is in a mint condition. Should I seriously consider a Tyros instead??? I'm not sure about the Pa1X pro if it's easier because it's an 'arranger' keyboard.
Thanks for listening
jonas