I've lost my mind...but it sounds so good. Bought the Dawn system last summer...awful, even for a "playroom jockey" player...afterwork entertainment. I haven't played out in years. But, then i ordered a Barbetta (only on in stock was a 41C)..sounded good. But then I drove to GC in Atlanta (i'm from Chattanooga)with the Dawn system and assorted other dust collectors, and for the pennies i got in trade took home the Bose PAS. Wow!!!! Incredible. The Barbetta goes back.

Just incredible...Must admit that the motivation was the possibility of being "the break band" at a club this friday. If that doesn't happen I'll have to rent a hall just so I can turn these suckers up.

One question..Iuse a Digitech Vocalist VR (finally gave up on the Tyros built-in harmonizer). Sounds great. Any tips on avoiding KB sounds getting picked up by the Mic and muddled with harmony aside from switching the digitech to bypass?? The Mic i just got (I am losing it) is a Crown headset (wired) 311a I think...that is supposed to be noise canceling.

Anyway...if I do get to play in front of people I will post how it went. I have learned a lot from this forum....Perhaps i'll give a try for Member status.