Here are some things that I miss from the PSR 740 now that I am playing the PSR2000:

Since I am utterly attached to using the 1-bar intro as a break during songs, I have had to find a quick way to change the intros after the song begins. This can done pretty quickly, but it is still annoying because this could be done effortlessly with my old PSR740. Even the the PSR2000 gives you more intros and endings, the PSR2000 gives you immediate access to only one intro and one ending. The PSR740 gives you immediate access to two intros and two endings.

The GROOVE feature can be applied on the fly on the PSR740. With the PSR2000, you are given a lot of great editing capabilities for putting a swing or taking a swing away from a style, but I miss being able to press one button and changing the style.

It was easier to change voice volume on the fly. If you want to immediately increase the volume of the main voice on the PSR2000, and you aren't in the main screen, you are in trouble. You have to exit out until you get into the main screen, press the tiny volume up button and scroll the wheel. On the PSR740, you could just press one button and scroll the wheel.

The voice harmony button was within easy reach on the PSR740. It is so far away on the PSR2000, that I have had to dedicate a pedal for activating and deactivating the voice harmony. Now I wish I had a third pedal to activate and deactivate the vocal harmony. At least this is close enough to the keyboard.

I miss having the mic input in the front of the keybaord. I, the singer, am in front of the keyboard, why should the mic input be on the other side?

I liked how quickly one could apply to DSPs to the main voice on the PSR740. I still can't figure out how to do this on the PSR2000.

I liked how I could immediately mute a part of a style on the PSR740 by just pressing one button. With the PSR2000 I have to first press the PART ON/OFF button.

I miss the dedicated mic volume knob on the PSR 740. With the PSR2000 I have to make sure I'm in the main screen, and then I have to press a tiny button and scroll up or down. Or else I have to reach in back of the keyboard.

The PSR2000 has dozens of pluses over the PSR740, but I wish Yamaha would make their new keyboard better in every way than its predecessor.

Larry