It was a very long day yesterday. My PSR was supposed to arrive. I waited for the UPS man. There were two packages. One had a value pak in it and the other the keyboard. Well UPS finally pulled up to my house at around 1:00 pm and left.....one box?? Box 1 of 2? huh? NO NO NO! It was way to small to be the PSR! Frustrated and angry after canceling my whole days obligations to be here for its arrival, I rushed to the phonebook and called UPS national! I explained my delima! Afterall, it was scheduled to be delivered on this day and I wasn't about to wait another! (I was polite of course! UPS called my local terminal and told me to wait for them to call me. She did call about 1/2 later 1:30p.m. Told my story again and she says I will call you right back! She did 1:45 pm. She tells me that the driver FOUND the keyboard on the truck! It wasn't a not a BIG truck to begin with. There were TWO drivers on this truck so two master minds couldn't see a 3 ft 35lb box that says 2 of 2? She then tells me they will be back to deliver the 2nd package at 3:15 pm! YEAH! less than two hours to wait! I still have time to play with it!

Thats the long story....the short is it arrived at 7:30 pm! I played it for two hours and went to bed exhausted!

OH! what a wonderful little cute machine it is! I enjoyed every minute of the two hours I played with it. Took me about ten minutes to figure it out and away I was playing like I never played before! I have the MZ2000 sittin next to it right now. The speaker system on the MZ is much more powerful than the PSR2000 but thats where the comparison stops!

Its small enough for my old bones to move it where I want. Such a little packaged keyboard and so much power! Sounds are much better than I had imagined and do not compare to the MZ. So far I am highly impressed!

-Linda

[This message has been edited by LindaFus (edited 12-01-2001).]