SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#102954 - 08/21/01 06:15 AM Reply to Arbaz
korgy Offline

Loc: FRANCE
HI Arbaz, (sorry i got prob. with my email)

I read your posts in diff.forums and knew you are good in pa80.
I'm not blaming but i'm angry cause nobody seems to know how to run it.

Here is what i do exactly:

I choose a style, say 60's Rock, put the Drums, Acc at level 80.
Then press BSQ, Record, choose Realtime and launch the seq. by Spart/play then Stop/play.

After the metronome, the style is played back at high level and it's a pain for my ears and i can't play 3 or 4 minutes in such a noise .

About you, if i understand, after you tweaked yout style you do WRITE in Current style Before BSQ, Record, Realtime and then launch the seq. to hear your style played back while you play your chords ?

I'm impatient to hear your answer, and i thank you in advance !

Korgy

#102955 - 08/21/01 08:52 AM Re: Reply to Arbaz
Arbaz Offline

Hello,
Make sure you understand the concept of recording in BSQ, in PA-80 when you enter BSQ mode you are actually recording PERFORMANCE and not style so what ever changes you make in volumes try to save that PERFORMANCE cause a PERFORMANCE also contain STS settings, volume levels, Real time track settings and blah blah blah, hope you understand what I am saying all the PERFORMANCES are user writable in PA-80 and you have about 80 of them say you choose a ballad style, make all the changes you want to make and then make sure you save all the changes in PERFORMANCE say, 1-1 or 1-2 whereever? than hit BSQ hope it solves your problem if not just let me know...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online