SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#491885 - 03/18/20 11:25 AM coronus hitting home
ekurburski Offline

Loc: Mountain Home, AR
This virus is hitting us all in different ways. Here in Mtn Home, Ark we have no cases but we also have no toilet paper, hand sanitiser and now no eggs. How biggest loss though has been the loss of our exchange student. We have had a young girl from Germany for a 5 months program get called back home. Her flight home is booked for Saturday. We're going to really miss her.

#491887 - 03/18/20 11:45 AM Re: coronus hitting home [Re: ekurburski]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
I have been to Mountain Home. Just walk out into the back yard and pick up some eggs, go to the field and get some corn cobs. Sit on the porch and pick a banjo. You'll be fine.
Seriously, I believe just about everyone is feeling the effects, and I fear the economic damage will be the worst. So many out of work...countless small businesses will go under if it lasts long.
Best wishes!

#491897 - 03/18/20 12:38 PM Re: coronus hitting home [Re: DonM]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By DonM
I have been to Mountain Home. Just walk out into the back yard and pick up some eggs, go to the field and get some corn cobs. Sit on the porch and pick a banjo. You'll be fine.
Seriously, I believe just about everyone is feeling the effects, and I fear the economic damage will be the worst. So many out of work...countless small businesses will go under if it lasts long.
Best wishes!

It will last long, atleast 2 months..
And will get considerably worse from now..

Seems china is reluctant to end their lockdown..
As the virus will probably blossom again when you allow people out of quarantaine

http://keyszone.boards.net

#491916 - 03/18/20 01:45 PM Re: coronus hitting home [Re: ekurburski]
rikkisbears Offline

Loc: NSW,Australia
Hi,
Our government is talking 6 months, you guys are lucky , you’re heading towards summer, we’re coming into winter so we have the flu season to contend with as well.
Wonder how one is going to tell if the have the flu vs the virus.

Korg PA5X 88 note
SX900
Band in a Box 2022

#491920 - 03/18/20 02:18 PM Re: coronus hitting home [Re: ekurburski]
hammer Offline

Loc: Texas
I hope all our governments are not creating a bigger problem than the virus has created. The financial impact is going to be extreme and I believe it will devastate many mom and pop businesses.

I have friends all over the world and all of them say the same - empty shelve in stores - business closing - activities limited - no end in sight.

Deane

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online