SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#484293 - 12/17/19 05:22 AM Progress on the Ketron SD7
john smies Offline

Loc: koudekerke, Holland.

Already owning a Korg PA1000 and a Yamah PSR-950 I could not resist temptation last week to purchase a second-hand Ketron SD7 from someone nearby.The price was right and he had been the first owner so I thought why not give it a chance. After receiving the board on Thursday I was beset by doubt during the first two days mainly due to the O.S. which, compared to Korg and Yamaha is simply of another planet, for crying out loud.
But with the invaluable support of trusted Ketron user Deane Peters and the inimitable AJ from AJamsonic I got over my stagefright so to speak and am now delving into the delights of this superb arranger keyboard. Also Donny chipped in to help me out so I am very grateful to all of you guys....
As I pointed out to them my main hobby is probably singing and a singer needs a band. And that the Ketron delivers in spades!!!!
Afraid the Yamaha PSR-950 will partly have to foot the bill also because I would think three arranger keyboards is slightly over the top for someone who is not even gigging smile

regards
John

#484294 - 12/17/19 05:26 AM Re: Progress on the Ketron SD7 [Re: john smies]
Dnj Offline

Good luck John.....

Prince AJ has always been there with Ketron support thru the years.
You made a wise choice in so many ways.
Can't wait to hear some of your work when you get it all together..

Vrolijk Kerstfeest

#484295 - 12/17/19 05:42 AM Re: Progress on the Ketron SD7 [Re: john smies]
FransN Offline

Loc: Netherlands
Congrats John with your new toy smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online