SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#481298 - 11/20/19 04:39 PM Zed and Blue
zuki Offline

I took my Zed 10FX today, since it has the monitor outs (but was tired and didn't mess with the Zoom). I was so amazed at the sound quality vs my Zed 6X. I think the preamps are more powerful. It is soooo clean. I just love the Zed and Blue 300.

Any Donny, to answer your question about pickup. There is very little bleed from the 300. I did not hear the small heater running in the studio, or anything else. The response is so overwhelming. You can work this mic so well. It cuts through the mix beautifully. It's very inspiring.

Off my soapbox

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

#481299 - 11/20/19 05:13 PM Re: Zed and Blue [Re: zuki]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By zuki
I took my Zed 10FX today, since it has the monitor outs (but was tired and didn't mess with the Zoom). I was so amazed at the sound quality vs my Zed 6X. I think the preamps are more powerful. It is soooo clean. I just love the Zed and Blue 300.

Any Donny, to answer your question about pickup. There is very little bleed from the 300. I did not hear the small heater running in the studio, or anything else. The response is so overwhelming. You can work this mic so well. It cuts through the mix beautifully. It's very inspiring.

Off my soapbox

The ZED6x is my go to mixer great pre amps..
...great quality thru & thru..Frank Audioworks recommended..
I also like FX #23 for vocals (channel at 11am)
(main FX at 1pm)

On the condenser mics the Diaphragm size makes all the difference.
What size is the 300?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online