SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#469360 - 04/30/19 11:15 AM Soundmondo
Bachus Offline

Soundmondo allows you to share sounds and registrations for all Yamaha synths, from cheap tp totl..

So why isn’t it available for arrangers?

Its an incredible tool..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#469372 - 04/30/19 03:22 PM Re: Soundmondo [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

with all the GREAT sounds and editing capabilities already in the Genos and Yamaha synths, etc,
why would you need more sounds?....just trying to understand the thinking behind it..

#469433 - 05/01/19 09:29 AM Re: Soundmondo [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
with all the GREAT sounds and editing capabilities already in the Genos and Yamaha synths, etc,
why would you need more sounds?....just trying to understand the thinking behind it..

One word, creativity and orriginallity, oh i am sorry, thats 2 words..

And then offcourse because new and orriginal sounds and performances are fun to experiment with

#469437 - 05/01/19 09:37 AM Re: Soundmondo [Re: Bachus]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By Dnj

One word, creativity and originality, oh i am sorry, thats 2 words..

And then offcourse because new and original sounds and performances are fun to experiment with

Thanx for the reply,...I just see it as overkill with all that is already available sound wise. But I am not a sound guy and happy with what I have. enjoy

#469480 - 05/01/19 07:30 PM Re: Soundmondo [Re: Dnj]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By Dnj
Originally Posted By Bachus
Originally Posted By Dnj

One word, creativity and originality, oh i am sorry, thats 2 words..

And then offcourse because new and original sounds and performances are fun to experiment with

Thanx for the reply,...I just see it as overkill with all that is already available sound wise. But I am not a sound guy and happy with what I have. enjoy

To each its own, some people are happy with 20 high class sounds, with which they can play all their performances..

I guess other people want a different sound character for each song they play. Personall i love experimenting with and creating new sounds. Its as much part of my enjoyment then the actuall making/playing of music. To me it feels the same as edditing a stylel.

But to each its own, there is no wrong way i think, as long as you are happy with it.

Another huge advantage of tools like soundmondo for people like me, is that it allows you to learn from other people’s sounds, by studying and analysing how they reached their results you get deeper insight in soundcreation..

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online