SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#455297 - 07/28/18 01:31 AM Yamaha Mega Enhancer Software
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hello Henni , Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to share the Mega Enhancer information . It's certainly very good and interesting ,I can clearly hear the difference from the samples you made .

I'm using a custom made Psr3000 module for use with my acoustic/midi accordion .
would the Enhancer software work on the psr3000 model of Yamaha ??…..I know it's getting a bit long in the tooth but believe me I've tried every module that's been on the market most are pretty good but all fall short in some way or other .

but that's just my personal opinion !!
once again many thanks …..Giovanni

#455302 - 07/28/18 05:55 AM Re: Yamaha Mega Enhancer Software [Re: Giovanni]
Bachus Offline

https://europe.yamaha.com/en/support/updates/megaenhancer_for_win.html

Free download and information on the Yamaha website..

The mega enhancer software replaces normal xg/gm tracks in songs with Megavoices..
Which makes these songs sound much more real..

http://keyszone.boards.net

#455309 - 07/28/18 06:34 AM Re: Yamaha Mega Enhancer Software [Re: Giovanni]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Originally Posted By Giovanni
Hello Henni , Thanks so much for taking the time and trouble to share the Mega Enhancer information . It's certainly very good and interesting ,I can clearly hear the difference from the samples you made .

I'm using a custom made Psr3000 module for use with my acoustic/midi accordion .
would the Enhancer software work on the psr3000 model of Yamaha ??…..I know it's getting a bit long in the tooth but believe me I've tried every module that's been on the market most are pretty good but all fall short in some way or other .

but that's just my personal opinion !!
once again many thanks …..Giovanni

Hi Giovanni,

I first started using it on my PSR 3000. You choose your current model when you open the software, and it will re-voice everything correct for that specific model. I created many, many thousand styles for the PSR 3000 with it. They are all available at the PSRTutorial group.

All the best,

Henni

#455350 - 07/29/18 04:41 AM Re: Yamaha Mega Enhancer Software [Re: Bachus]
Giovanni Offline

Loc: Norwich Norfolk England
Hi Bachus , Thank you for your help and for sending me the Yamaha link .….it is most appreciated .....Giovanni

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online