SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#440425 - 11/05/17 01:52 PM genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
Today, the first demo in Belgium at Keymusic Sint Niklaas was a Vip party!! peter Baartmans demonstrate the first time inn Belgium the new "genos" I try now to upload the first part of this demo on youtube...
Peter is a good friend of me and i have recorded backstage his performance amazing seeing this concert !! but the uploading on youtube says wait 2.16H..... pfffff
hope soon i can share this first VIP demo of the master of Yamaha.
Best regards
Notlos

#440427 - 11/05/17 02:38 PM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: notlos]
kla4 Offline

Loc: NL
Be Alert? ......... for what? We (in the Netherlands) enjoyed the very first show in the BeNeLux. Oostendorp set up a live-stream with excellent audio quality. I was just in time to download it from Yuotube.
Keymusic put a recording on Facebook with average quality and Mono sound. (no stereo)

#440430 - 11/05/17 04:10 PM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: notlos]
notlos Offline

#440442 - 11/05/17 10:27 PM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: notlos]
Henni Offline

Loc: South Africa
Hi Notlos,

Please post link to part 2.

Henni

#440450 - 11/06/17 04:17 AM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: notlos]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By notlos

Boy that audience looks of the older crowd and do not look energetic at all or excited about the genos .........I thought Yamaha was targeting a new younger crowd for genos? I want to be blown away but so far to me T5/genos are just to similar sound wise to make me the slightest bit excited.......I hope more is shown in future demos or what ever......that said I love my pa4x.

Edited by Dnj (11/06/17 04:18 AM)

#440451 - 11/06/17 04:48 AM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Henni]
notlos Offline

Part two is now uploading.. 2 hours and 11 minutes.....

Originally Posted By Henni
Hi Notlos,

Please post link to part 2.

Henni

#440452 - 11/06/17 05:34 AM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: notlos]
leeboy Offline

Loc: Ocala, FL USA
They can target the younger audience all they want...very few can afford Genos...they play stage pianos in bands and they are not near a price of Genos.

They better not forget their true customer...us older folks that play at home and a few pros playing a variety of venues.

#440458 - 11/06/17 06:03 AM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: leeboy]
Stephenm52 Offline

Loc: USA
Originally Posted By leeboy
They can target the younger audience all they want...very few can afford Genos...they play stage pianos in bands and they are not near a price of Genos.

They better not forget their true customer...us older folks that play at home and a few pros playing a variety of venues.

Good points. Although for a different products if you look around who is buying Harley Davidsons and Corvettes in the USA it’s usually an older group of folks who have the money to do so. That’s not to say that young people don’t buy Harley’s or Corvettes but the percentage of purchases I believe is higher with older folks.

I have no factual data to prove that but it’s just my observation.

#440473 - 11/06/17 11:52 AM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: leeboy]
Bachus Offline

Originally Posted By leeboy

Younger folks, older folks... does it really matter?

An arranger keyboard of the highest class should be able to play all styles and any kind of music, be it classical, pop, rock, 60’s, EDM, bigband or schlager.. and this is where the Genos shines, its not only able to play those styles, but it creates the atmosphere of the time and place the style belongs to...

Its a totl arranger, and everyone will build from what is in the box, and add those things he wants and needs. Dont want any EDM, domt add anymore of it. But as a totl arrnager, it should be able to play THAT KIND OF MUSIC.

Everything sounds so much better, the styles are much more open and dynamic (all 550) the new sounds are also a step further... and the old sounds get a new dimension with all the dsp power...

I think the fist one that says a totl arranger should only be able to play the styles he likes makes a fool of himself...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#440479 - 11/06/17 01:48 PM Re: genos exclusive news ... be alert !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Re: Bachus]
Eric, B Online   content

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
Well said Bachus.
I absolutely agree.
Eric

Edited by Eric, B (11/06/17 01:49 PM)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online