SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#432882 - 06/12/17 04:35 AM Brand New Ketron X1 !!
Tonewheeldude Offline

One of Ketron UK's professional customers (76 years of age and still entertaining) has been playing X1 keyboard for many, many years. He owns three very old X1 keyboards and two X4 modules. He has tried the SD1 when released and purchased an Audya 76, Audya 5 and SD7 from them over the years, but still prefers his X1. Having tried hard to help him with his newer keyboards, he just cannot get used to them and still keeps the X1's as his primary keyboard. Recently he asked if Ketron Italy would be able to supply him with a new X1. Keeping in mind it must be a 20 year old keyboard they thought it unlikely, but asked on his behalf anyway. To their amazement..and to the customers delight, Ketron agreed to build him one last X1...and here it is - the last new Ketron X1 ever to be produced. I dont imagine any other arranger manufacturer being prepared to go to such lengths!

Attachments
Dscn8769.jpg

#432885 - 06/12/17 06:56 AM Re: Brand New Ketron X1 !! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Dnj Offline

Congratulations!! .....I remember my first Ketron X1 actually bought it from Uncle Dave years ago he helped me in to the wee hours to get started as I had to bring it on stage the next day ...it was a challenge to learn the OS but I conquered it with the help from Dan O and Uncle Dave great sound,.....use it well.

#432887 - 06/12/17 07:08 AM Re: Brand New Ketron X1 !! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Gunnar Jonny Online   content

Loc: Norway
WOW! Great service.
Nice to see some positive and good comments about Ketron between all the talk about delayed release etc...
"Success is not counted by how high you have climbed
but by how many you brought with you." (Wil Rose)

#432891 - 06/12/17 07:29 AM Re: Brand New Ketron X1 !! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
A nice story, indeed.

#432895 - 06/12/17 08:31 AM Re: Brand New Ketron X1 !! [Re: Tonewheeldude]
notlos Offline

Loc: Belgium
I have mine Ketron X1 several years and don't sell this keyboard.
a very good quality sounds and styles after all this years !

regards,

Notlos

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online