Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#378124 - 12/13/13 08:22 PM Polish T5 Song with Vocals : But, But, Alexander
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Tyros 5 Song Recorded with Vocals. keys

YouTube Musician: logcoyy
(translation from Polish to English via Google Translate):
I went back: P Here we go smile The first recording on the T5 with vocals ... I know that is not crazy ... are falsehoods and my voice mean I like it ... but .. everyone can sing: P Many people say that he can not sing and therefore does not record the vocals ... I also can not sing but something I'm trying to do with this .. I practice ... well and from time to time I throw something with vocals: P Although poorly me out .. I tried different settings for the microphone and at the moment I do not have even those that would suit me .. all the time trying to figure something and changing it to sound like the best .. First, I recorded and later dograłem style vocals separately .. Style, of course, my production (well, that, although the style I like it: P). Version a little different from the original ... Doing a little style modeled on the recording colleague Daneko1, and demku style Camaro. Have a nice reception smile I ask for your understanding when it comes to my vocals wink

#378143 - 12/14/13 12:46 AM Re: Polish T5 Song with Vocals : But, But, Alexander [Re: Scottyee]
adimatis Offline

Loc: Oradea, RO
Is the harmonizer used at all in this video? I thought that was the prupose of it... wink

#378217 - 12/14/13 09:38 PM Re: Polish T5 Song with Vocals : But, But, Alexander [Re: adimatis]
chasbee Offline

Loc: Bristol UK.
My wife doesn't understand me. Is it because I speak like Google Translate?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online