I've done the math, the research and the tweaks; so this 4-day, 4-gig, Jersey Shore weekend will tell me if I did all the right stuff!
Tonight and tomorrow, I'll be using the most concise setup with no guitar or mixer because they are both background dinner houses, then after 2 days of getting used to the new rig - I have 2 days at my mad-house place (Crab Trap) where I'll add the guitar and main mixer for more precise, on the fly edits. The room changes personality so often - I feel more comfortable if I can just reach over and add/subtract a level here and there ... and they all seem to love the guitar stuff there. I do alot of 70s soft rock and some surf instrumentals that go over really well. (plus - it's fun for ME!)

I will TRY to record some songs as I get comfy, but I'm pretty sure I have all the bugs worked out. I played for Fran yesterday, my daughter the day before, and by myself for HOURS over the past 3 days - I think I'm ready. I'll make a few last edits to the swing styles today, and then it's off to fight the holiday traffic. Sigh ... I don't love the drive on big holidays.

Wish me luck!

BTW - anyone want to buy a matched pair of Fender Jazz basses? One fretted, one fretless - awesome, beautiful ... and I just wanted to attach a picture here.
smile

$900 plus shipping for my zoner friends.

Attachments
IMG_3030.jpg (26 downloads)