Loc: Russia
Hello, guys!

Here are some of my recent videos

This is my town

Background music – me playing Yamaha MM6

This is a girl I met singing a song written on my music:

I play here Yamaha PSR-E303

Here I am playing all my keyboards at the same time

Here’s me singing a song. I can’t sing, so I apologize for what you hear.

#348024 - 07/30/12 08:40 AM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
etwo4788 Offline

Loc: S.E. New Mexico USA
BRAVO young man! It is wonderful to hear beautiful music rather than loud noise from a young person!!!!

Thank you so much for sharing with the world!

Elizabeth in S.E. New Mexico, U.S.A.

#348177 - 08/01/12 06:12 AM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
Kabinopus Offline

Thank you sincerely!

Here's more stuff:

#348183 - 08/01/12 08:47 AM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
This is not my bag, but I have to admit that it is very nice and well done!

We had a fellow come to our local Jazz festival one spring sometime back. He out shined a 65+ year old local very, very good Jazz pianist who had his own trio that works this area. I thought how can this be, A 24 year old doing this to our local guy.

I had to go talk to him. Turns out he was 54 years old and had been playing since three months before he came out of his mother's womb. He said that he never had a desire to play anything but Jazz, however he came up with classical music lessons. Some of the best Jazzers I heard tell started classical musical lessons as a kid.

I figured he had more face lifts than Phyllis Diller and Joan Rivers put together. Ha ha!

Maybe this young man is not quite so young. Lol Very very good young man!

On another note I see many hi-rise buildings but no people. I don't see any traffic. In my town of maybe 10,000 people we have three red lights but we have much more traffic. I don't see any red lights on your streets.

Please tell me the name of the town and how many people live there? I don't see a bunch of tank top guys with tattoos from the top of their heads down like we see here in our towns.

Your town looks peaceful and quite. If we get anymore gangs moving here from LA California, I'm going to need to get an A-K47 or a tank. I didn't see a police car or a policeman in your video either.

Is this a trick movie of your town? I don't know what to think.

#348186 - 08/01/12 09:16 AM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Kabinopus

Nice work, the MM6 sounds nice, thanks, where are you in Russia???

Tony

#348189 - 08/01/12 10:46 AM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Excellent piano performances.

Thanks for submitting them,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#348198 - 08/01/12 12:33 PM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
Kabinopus Offline

Thank you a lot guys!

The name of my town is Elektrostal, it’s 30 miles away from Moscow. There’re about 150.000 people lives here. Maybe I shown it not very objectively and it started to seem so lonely... But I just shown what I saw.

I don’t know for sure but I think that in Russia we don’t have areas that can be called a ‘gangland’ but it doesn’t mean we have less crimes. Probably we are more mixed. For now…

By the way, I'm 26 and I don't have any musical education. I've been playing keyboards since I was 9 mostly for myself.

#348220 - 08/01/12 10:07 PM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
Tony Hughes Offline

Kabinopus,

I worked in Shepkina in 1999, I would suggest that people go to Russia and see it before they die, it is well worth it . Do you play by ear or do you read music, I would love to hear you play more KB if you could, is there a broken key on your KB ?? I thought Moscow was fantastic not what I expected. I when into a McDonalds and bugers were half the price they are in the UK, and Endlish chap said if they didn't reduce the price people would not go in there. Wish that would work here in the UK, supply and demand

Tony

#348222 - 08/01/12 10:13 PM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: brickboo]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: brickboo
This is not my bag, but I have to admit that it is very nice and well done!

We had a fellow come to our local Jazz festival one spring sometime back. He out shined a 65+ year old local very, very good Jazz pianist who had his own trio that works this area. I thought how can this be, A 24 year old doing this to our local guy.

I had to go talk to him. Turns out he was 54 years old and had been playing since three months before he came out of his mother's womb. He said that he never had a desire to play anything but Jazz, however he came up with classical music lessons. Some of the best Jazzers I heard tell started classical musical lessons as a kid.

I figured he had more face lifts than Phyllis Diller and Joan Rivers put together. Ha ha!

Maybe this young man is not quite so young. Lol Very very good young man!

On another note I see many hi-rise buildings but no people. I don't see any traffic. In my town of maybe 10,000 people we have three red lights but we have much more traffic. I don't see any red lights on your streets.

Please tell me the name of the town and how many people live there? I don't see a bunch of tank top guys with tattoos from the top of their heads down like we see here in our towns.

Your town looks peaceful and quite. If we get anymore gangs moving here from LA California, I'm going to need to get an A-K47 or a tank. I didn't see a police car or a policeman in your video either.

Is this a trick movie of your town? I don't know what to think.

Boo move to Russia brick bats and all, Vodka only 50p a bottle, if you go downtown Moscow you will have a surprise of your life, not what you think, it's not all guns, Anyway if this young man had a Lionstracts MS bet we would have wall to wall demos, if I have a MS I wasn't using I would send it to him, hell the voltage might be wrong never thought of that. rotf2

Tony

#348226 - 08/02/12 01:58 AM Re: my videos on YouTube [Re: Kabinopus]
Kabinopus Offline

Hello, Tony

Yes, I play by ear. I’m not bright enough to get along with a classical music – it makes me tired. So I play rather simple stuff.

Now I don’t have any keyboards but those that I played in those videos. There’s a broken key on my PSR-3000 (something with a ribbon inside). That’s why I use NP-30 as an external controller.

Actually my Yamaha MM6 is broken too. I have only left output working… And it’s a big deal to get it into a service. But I’m pretty fulfilled with my working stuff.

The thing with prices on fast-food – an average income here is about $400-1000 per month. Someone gets more, others get less. And McDonalds in the most popular place in my town. A proper restaurant is not very affordable for a lot of families.

It’s mostly fine in Moscow so everyone’s trying to get there. It’s easier to get a job there but I got very crowded… like overloaded… too many cars on roads, too many people on trains and so on.

It’s ok in others large cities.. But it’s terrible in villages and people say that in a village people do nothing but drink.

And the main issue here is a corruption. Probably because everything is concentrated on stuff that is inside the earth it’s hard to get anything done anywhere else… We almost don’t make anything… phones, computers.. And cars that we still do people prefer not to buy.

Well.. I’m to meet an musician in about an hour… I never met him before… maybe I will learn something interesting.

Sorry if there’re problems with my English )

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online