SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#344602 - 05/10/12 09:21 AM I'm gonna start some stuff.
brickboo Offline

Loc: Fruita, Colorado, USA
Uncle Dave can't carry a tune in a bucket, My Korg i30 will out sequence anything alive in the arranger market, I'm prettier than anyone on this forum, I sing great, I can play Sax, I can lay brick, I’m the best Nine Ball player any of you here ever had a chance to correspond with one on one.

Who cares about three chord country music? It sucks. DonM I worked with, he plays lots of 4 chord songs and a couple of 5 chord tunes.

I can kick Diki’s butt any day of the week and twice on Sunday. I’ll spot him the 30 years.

Who care’s if Cavanaugh plays with a big big band.

Why is Nigel running this anyway. I should be running it. That way if I don’t like someone I can kick them off the forum and kick their butt too.

Anyone notice that Fran’s girls make him look like Frankenstein?

It’s also slow here because Ed Shoemaker is moving and still found the time to get me up and running on my computer again.

And Gary hasn’t figure out yet that my Korg i30 is better than anything he’s ever owned or can purchase now or in the future.

And Donny isn’t happy unless he can get a new Arranger every week or two.

If anybody here feels left out just email me and I'll be sure to smash mouth talk you too.

What ever happened to that guy who thought he was a jazz player and all I ever heard him do is three choruses of the melody on any tune?

Boy if this doesn’t wake a few people up, I might give up.
Oh I almost forgot other than the rootless chords, I’m the greatest musician here and ever will be here.

It’s a good thing that I love everyone here even Uncle Dave or I could really start some trouble.

#344607 - 05/10/12 09:54 AM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
Dnj Offline

Boo are you gonna post a video of you playing some steve tyrell tunes?

Edited by Dnj (05/10/12 09:54 AM)

#344610 - 05/10/12 10:28 AM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: Dnj]
brickboo Offline

Donny I figured you, DonM, Gary, Fran or Uncle Dave would post first. Cavanugh was a long shot. Donny I don't even know how to post a picture here and use the smiley faces still. Ha ha!

Man I don't have any decent recording equipment and nothing close to a video recorder. I had all I could do to record the CD I did 10 years ago. It worked me to death nearly.

Besides, I can make all the boast I want and don't have to back it up because of lack of equipment. Ha! Ha!

When are you gonna send me a new CD. Are you getting too comfortable too? I just discovered I can watch all the "Gunsmoke and Virginian" shows on youtube that I want. I don't have cable TV. It's either Cable TV or thr Internet.

Back in the day, I was to busy hustling nine ball and playing music to catch these shows. Man I find them to be excellent entertainment in comparison to today's TV and movies.
Hope your eye is doing fine friend.

#344613 - 05/10/12 11:05 AM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
I'm pissed but I'm gonna stay quiet....don't want a brick thrown my way LOL!

Russ (jazz imposter) Lay

Edited by captain Russ (05/10/12 11:06 AM)

#344614 - 05/10/12 11:13 AM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Did you hear the one about the Sax player that blew his own horn?
smile

#344616 - 05/10/12 11:26 AM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
Bachus Offline

You should have composed a song to tell us this message...

http://keyszone.boards.net

#344621 - 05/10/12 12:24 PM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Boo--I guess this means you're not lingering in a nursing home--YET! Hmmmm! Maybe you're in one with a wi-fi hookup. wink

Cheers,

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#344626 - 05/10/12 12:37 PM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Originally Posted By: brickboo

Oh I almost forgot other than the rootless chords, I’m the greatest musician here and ever will be here.

The greatest AND the most modest! wink

Ian

#344627 - 05/10/12 01:12 PM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
Tony Hughes Offline

Originally Posted By: brickboo

Anyone notice that Fran’s girls make him look like Frankenstein?

Brickboo,

Why didn't I think of that, now he won't speak to you either, he ha rotf2
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#344632 - 05/10/12 02:16 PM Re: I'm gonna start some stuff. [Re: brickboo]
brickboo Offline

I feel great!!!!!! This is the most replies I've ever gotten on this forum other than when Uncle Dave and I used to go round and round. I really feel bad for the folks who are here now that wasn't here back then. I think Dave and I had as much fun as anyone on any forum any where anytime in the short history of the Internet.

You guys are great!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online