SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#339641 - 02/13/12 01:53 PM My video
Stein67 Offline

Just thought I'd post up a vid (for my 100th post) I done a few years ago on my RD700sx - the only thing I currently have on youtube, but intend on putting new covers up soon (1st will be Rihanna's we found love!!). I wrote and recorded the piece in about 2hrs as I was asked to come up with something urgent for a live show - this was to be used as a pre-recorded intro.

I know it's not an arranger video but stumbled across the video tonight and thought I'd put it up.

It is very far removed from my usual stuff!! I write pop/rock/chart style songs and sing.....this is more of a spoken story!!

Finally........I'm still searching for an arranger laugh Checking ebay and currently "watching" a Tyros 4 and PA3Xpro. I'll still probably be talking in a few months the way I'm going!! I spent a pretty penny updating software in my home studio so reluctant to spend "big" bucks on an arranger (will be for my home studio for the immediacy of sounds but primarily for me to just jam when I want to chill for a bit).

Anyway, I digress.....here is the vid "The O'Malley experience".

Edited by Stein67 (02/13/12 01:54 PM)

#339644 - 02/13/12 02:32 PM Re: My video [Re: Stein67]
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Wow, it seems to show a lot of talent on your part. However, I cannot hear the words enough to follow the story, the background music is too loud. I have some hearing loss, plus, I have had the worst cold for two weeks that I've ever had. Anyone else have trouble hearing the words clearly?

#339646 - 02/13/12 02:40 PM Re: My video [Re: Stein67]
Dnj Offline

Very nice job love the pictures and the heart warming story! clap

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online