SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#337111 - 01/22/12 10:04 PM About the Gibraltar Keyboard stand...?
mdorantes Offline

Loc: Queretaro, Mexico
Hi Guys.....

I am always looking for a nice looking stand that gives me room for foot volume, switch, etc....light, etc.
Then I saw a guest band on the Tonight show Jay Leno....and the band had a stand like this....

I saw this, check the 0:18 on the video and put the pause, this is one of many different ways, they have a "Curved", another more angular, second tear options, angle and as wide you want...need, perhaps not a keyboard, a laptop....etc...about accessories, etc.
Is not cheap either, depends on the options you want/need.... keys

http://diy.gibraltarhardware.com/?s=keyboard+stands

Check the whole presentation. cool

#337113 - 01/22/12 10:37 PM Re: About the Gibraltar Keyboard stand...? [Re: mdorantes]
Tony Hughes Offline

Mdorantes

I have a Jasper rack and it's not as flexible as that, mind you that little Kb he had was light, I wonder what would happen if you hung a big fat Audya on it, I think it might tip over on you. If not a static load certainly a live load. Still looks very cool. dance

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#337124 - 01/23/12 01:15 AM Re: About the Gibraltar Keyboard stand...? [Re: mdorantes]
Dnj Offline

That looks nice and versatile BUT a little too bulky and not foldable enough for transport on a Kart & setup ..plus to many extra parts to carry for mic & LT extensions.....would be nice for a studio or someone who doesn't move around gig after gig daily.

#337145 - 01/23/12 08:30 AM Re: About the Gibraltar Keyboard stand...? [Re: Dnj]
Tony Hughes Offline

No good for a man like you Donny with a three stack, what are all those KBs on your new Avatar.

Regards

Tony
Tyros 4/Pair SR 350/ PC with a i8 intel chip, XENYX 802, Ford Focus 2 litre/Tascam DR07/Brother printer/Designjet 500/ our Doris/5 Grandchildren/ white boxers short Kymart shipped over and Typhoo Tea Earl Grey

#337152 - 01/23/12 08:50 AM Re: About the Gibraltar Keyboard stand...? [Re: Tony Hughes]
Dnj Offline

Originally Posted By: Tony Hughes
No good for a man like you Donny with a three stack, what are all those KBs on your new Avatar.
Regards

Tony

A long time ago I used a 4 stack on stage, those days are over now ...Im just a one KB guy.. .....but this pic was taken by Fran in a store when I was shopping for my G70...

Here's another with my playing the KORG Oasis..

Attachments
dpoasis.jpg

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online