SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#336107 - 01/13/12 04:03 PM Keyboard Dust Cover
deatonent Offline

Loc: Tazewell, VA, USA
I need a good quality form fitting dust cover for my Tyros 2 (to replace the old beach towel I'm using now). Any ideas?
Thanks,
DVJ

#336118 - 01/13/12 06:51 PM Re: Keyboard Dust Cover [Re: deatonent]
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY

#336125 - 01/13/12 08:01 PM Re: Keyboard Dust Cover [Re: deatonent]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Originally Posted By: deatonent
I need a good quality form fitting dust cover for my Tyros 2

Hi Deaton, I purchased this Tyros 4 dust cover from eBay Seller: Rockvillage World of Music in the UK.
I received excellent service as it arrived here in CA in less than a week after I ordered and paid for it via Paypal.
This eBay seller also offers a complete Tyros 4 set which also includes covers for the satellite speakers & subwoofer too, but I didn't want or need that.
I'm very happy with the way it looks and fits on my keyboard.

Ok, here's the Complete Dust Cover Set for Tyros 2.
I couldn't find the Tyros 2 keyboard dust cover alone available, but I bet if you email them, they'll sell you just the cover for the Tyros 2 keyboard itself, and perhaps even less than what I paid for my Tyros 4 keyboard cover, as mine includes a Tyros 4 logo. These covers aren't as cheap as the stretchy adjustable ones, but they're custom tailored to fit each specific Tyros model .

Scott smile

#336136 - 01/14/12 12:47 AM Re: Keyboard Dust Cover [Re: Scottyee]
GammaCm Offline

Loc: Moscow, Russia
Hi guys,
I just purchased 2 dust covers by Gator model GKC-1648 for my Tyros 2 and E4K and then fits OK.
The price here is about 25 USD.

Have a nice time!

Ian

#337007 - 01/21/12 09:05 PM Dust Cover For Korg micro-Arranger [Re: deatonent]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...

M Audio M-Gear Keyboard Cover Mfr#9900-40820-00

Just a heads up to let you all know that I recently purchased an ideally sized dust cover for my micro-Arranger.
The nylon's stretchable, but both length and width so closely matches the keyboard's dimensions that the nylon material is barely stretched at all.
Highly recommended.

PS; I opted to remove the small 'plastic ball' which is used to cinch up the straw string tighter, but because the fit's already perfect (no cinching needed), I simply tied the ends of the string together. This avoids any possibility (albeit remote) that the plastic ball might hit the keyboard when removing the dustcover.

Scott smile

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online