SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#332623 - 10/17/11 01:56 PM I put a demo of my new CD in the bar.
FAEbGBD Offline

Loc: Nashvville TN
Wasn't sure how many of you all check in over there regularly. so just thought I'd put up a quick note here to let my friends know I have made a new CD and posted info about it at the bar.

#332659 - 10/18/11 02:42 PM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: FAEbGBD]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Hi Rory, I don't go there any more because it has become mostly a political forum platform. However, I will certainly check out your album!
Thanks for letting us know.
DonM

#332662 - 10/18/11 04:01 PM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: FAEbGBD]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
DITTO!

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#332704 - 10/19/11 01:24 PM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: travlin'easy]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Rory's got some real nice stuff on his new CD ... I made some additions to my iPOD smile ...

#332818 - 10/22/11 01:03 PM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: tony mads usa]
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Originally Posted By: tony mads usa
Rory's got some real nice stuff on his new CD ... I made some additions to my iPOD smile ...

I posted the above after just hearing the demos ... today, driving back from NY, Lydia and I listened to the tunes I had D/L ... Rory is one MONSTER player!!! clap clap clap
If you haven't heard his tunes yet, you owe it to yourself to do so ...

#332835 - 10/23/11 09:38 PM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: DonM]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Originally Posted By: DonM
Hi Rory, I don't go there any more because it has become mostly a political forum platform. However, I will certainly check out your album!
DonM

Like any bar politics is frequently discussed. But if you really do think it has become excessive you should make a post saying that in there. Being an open discussion area it is fine that you express your opinion in there.

But no-one has been posting anything else much in there anyway. So it isn't like its being used for any other discussion.

#332867 - 10/24/11 07:42 PM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: Nigel]
DonM Offline

Originally Posted By: Nigel
DonM

Like any bar politics is frequently discussed. But if you really do think it has become excessive you should make a post saying that in there. Being an open discussion area it is fine that you express your opinion in there.

But no-one has been posting anything else much in there anyway. So it isn't like its being used for any other discussion.

No, you're the moderator Nigel. I don't care enough about it to start an argument. I'm getting old and life is too short!!
It doesn't bother me because I don't read it. I come here for arranger news. My wife tells me how to vote.
smile
DonM

#332873 - 10/25/11 01:14 AM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: DonM]
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
I'm getting old and life is too short!!
DonM

Totally agree with you, Don ......
Having reached the unenviable position of being the very last of my own line and sadly having also lost my dear wife,
and having been told by my Medics that my life is short, I am taking life less seriously than usual and for me that is a great
release.
I can now take on a little more enjoyment of my days and politics hold the last place in my thoughts drink dance dance2

#332881 - 10/25/11 08:44 AM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: FAEbGBD]
DonM Offline

Eddie, none of us knows how long we have left. We have to make the most of what we have, for sure.
I'm certainly concerned about politics, the economy, freedom, our borders, etc. and my position is well established in most areas. But SZ is one of my escape zones. Arrangers are my livelihood and, to a point, my passion. I detest arguments. Again, I have my wife for that!
Heck, I don't go to REAL bars unless I'm well paid!
Maybe this discussion will keep this thread up a while and ultimately help advertise Rory's wonderful work.
DonM

#332903 - 10/26/11 05:11 AM Re: I put a demo of my new CD in the bar. [Re: FAEbGBD]
eddiefromrotherham Offline

Loc: Rotherham,England.
Sorry for the hijack I slipped into , I should have known better!

No way did I want to take away any part of Rory's wonderful talent smile

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online