SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#316348 - 02/13/11 01:44 PM Been A Long Time.......
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Well, it's been a while since I've posted, I tried to log in a few times and couldn't so I figured that Nigel cleaned out the inactive members. When I talked to my good friend Scott Yee on skype and he sent me a good link that finally worked so I thought that I would say hi to all my friends that are still here so HELLO to all that remember me, I still remember all of you...Scotty, Donny, Gary, Fran, Poz, BeBop Billy, Tyrosman and the list goes on...I'm back even if it's on a limited basis......
Tony Rome

#316352 - 02/13/11 01:54 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Tony Rome]
Bernie9 Online   content

Loc: Port Charlotte,FL,USA
Hi Tony
It sure is good to hear from you again. I am in Southwest Fl and every time I see a hurrican headed your way I think of you and what you went through. I wondered why you didn't post anymore.

Hope you stick around.
Bernie

#316375 - 02/13/11 03:38 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Bernie9]
Nigel Offline
Admin

Loc: Ventura CA USA
Hi there Tony. Glad to see you made it to the new forum format. I hope everything is going well with you and the restaurant.
dancers

#316394 - 02/13/11 05:25 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Nigel]
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Good to see you posting again, Tony. Hope everything is OK down in sunny Mexico and with luck I may be able to sail to your back yard in 2012.

Gary cool

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#316399 - 02/13/11 06:25 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Tony Rome]
Riceroni9 Offline

Loc: TX, USA
Hi Tony:

Great to see your post. I hope all is well with you and yours. I believe the last time we heard from you, Cozumel had taken a direct hit from a hurricane or two. When you have time, please give us an update. I hope the drug cartels are staying away from your area and not causing too many tourist problems in that part of Mexico.

Regards,

Dave Rice

#316408 - 02/13/11 08:40 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Tony Rome]
DonM Offline

Loc: Benton, LA, USA
Hi Tony, are you still playing the Tyros you got from me? Hope you and your family are well.
DonM

#316409 - 02/13/11 08:59 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: DonM]
btweengigs Offline

Loc: Florida, USA
Tony...
Watching your photo reports of the rebuilding of your restuarant was very interesting. Then we didn't hear from you and wondered what happened. Nice to see you back. Catch us up on your activities and the restaurant when you can.
Eddie

#316412 - 02/13/11 09:14 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Tony Rome]
Scottyee Offline

Loc: San Francisco Bay Area, CA, US...
Tony, it was great to chat with you today on Skype.
Glad you were able to finally find your way back to SZ.. cool

#316413 - 02/13/11 09:41 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Tony Rome]
Dnj Offline

hey Tony ........welcome back.....we missed you.
Hope all is well on the Mexican Riviera....good to hear from you again, don't be a stranger!!

#316421 - 02/13/11 11:23 PM Re: Been A Long Time....... [Re: Tony Rome]
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Thank all of you, great to be back....it's been a rough few years to get to this point in my life and if I may, I'll bring you up to date. I will turn 71 on the 22 of this month,(thank GOD) I am still here after suffering 3 strokes in 3 1/2 years and struggling to maintain a healthy attitude about my physical short comings since the strokes... my left side is pretty much none existent, can't play any more i fact I just 2 months ago sold my tyros 2 that I bought from Don Mason.....taking about 14 pills a day for everything except Crabs and Crud rotfl
business is in the toilet because of the screwed up economy but we continue to old on...
My 15 year anniversary is tomorrow, Happy Valentines day to all...my 12 year old daughter Francesca and mt 11 year old son Anthony were both chosen to go to Mexico City to compete
national Francesca for public speaking and Anthony for math and mental calculation and I am one very proud daddy...my 2 year old Alan Dominick is starting to speak in English and Spanish....this takes away the pain of old age and diminishing ability to do half of the things I used to when I wore a younger mans clothes..wow there seems to be a song somewhere here.. anyway life goes on...I hope...well, writing this with one hand is getting tiring so I'll call it a night and continue tomorrow...thanks again for the welcome back...
Tony Rome

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online