SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#296541 - 10/12/10 05:23 PM If You Forgot how good the G70 sounds listen here
Dnj Offline

#296542 - 10/12/10 05:45 PM Re: If You Forgot how good the G70 sounds listen here
miden Offline

Loc: The World
Don't know why you would think that folks have forgotten how good the G70 sounds Donny??!!

I certainly haven't its why I bought another one

Dennis

#296543 - 10/12/10 06:39 PM Re: If You Forgot how good the G70 sounds listen here
Dnj Offline

How can I ever forget?......
Fran is my best friend

#296544 - 10/13/10 11:04 AM Re: If You Forgot how good the G70 sounds listen here
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Quote:
Originally posted by miden:
I certainly haven't its why I bought another one

I certainly haven't, its why I bought an EXTRA one!

#296545 - 10/13/10 01:43 PM Re: If You Forgot how good the G70 sounds listen here
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
I certainly haven't, its why I bought an EXTRA one!

so why yearn for a Yamaha Tyros... ? are you going to let 76 keys stand in the way of the consistent GREAT sounds and styles?

#296546 - 10/13/10 02:21 PM Re: If You Forgot how good the G70 sounds listen here
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
Got to try to remember back a few posts, Donny. I have said, firstly, that if Yamaha made a 76 PSR, I'd buy it. Also said that the benefits of a 76 PSR would outweigh the disadvantages, particularly in a background music situation. And I have never said I would REPLACE my G70. Just add to it, or use it on more background solo gigs where the Yamaha's are voiced perfectly.

I would also do my best to try and link the two together via MIDI, and try to get an integrated unit out the two. Yamaha's SA2 sounds and Mega guitars, with the balls of the Roland drums and basses and all its' other strengths.... Well, that might about do it, for me!

But I'm not going to buy a 61, and HAVE to use it with another keyboard all the time! I want 76, so I CAN play it as versatile as my G70. As every single other manufacturer of arrangers feels that there IS a market for them, I'm going to continue to voice my want for this product until Yamaha come to their corporate senses, and combine the two arranger divisions, so that product overlaps and gaps no longer exist.

That OK with you..? (too bad if it's not )

#296547 - 10/13/10 02:37 PM Re: If You Forgot how good the G70 sounds listen here
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by Diki:
Got to try to remember back a few posts, Donny. I have said, firstly, that if Yamaha made a 76 PSR, I'd buy it. Also said that the benefits of a 76 PSR would outweigh the disadvantages, particularly in a background music situation. And I have never said I would REPLACE my G70. Just add to it, or use it on more background solo gigs where the Yamaha's are voiced perfectly.

I would also do my best to try and link the two together via MIDI, and try to get an integrated unit out the two. Yamaha's SA2 sounds and Mega guitars, with the balls of the Roland drums and basses and all its' other strengths.... Well, that might about do it, for me!

But I'm not going to buy a 61, and HAVE to use it with another keyboard all the time! I want 76, so I CAN play it as versatile as my G70. As every single other manufacturer of arrangers feels that there IS a market for them, I'm going to continue to voice my want for this product until Yamaha come to their corporate senses, and combine the two arranger divisions, so that product overlaps and gaps no longer exist.

That OK with you..? (too bad if it's not )

no sweat here I love a yamah & 61...

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online