SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#287547 - 05/15/10 01:06 PM Mandolin voice on PSR
mate Offline

Loc: croatia
Hello everybody !

On my old PSR1500 have mandolin voice vith setup on DSP 'trill' and when I play in terca have nice strumming voice between,and that setup is Gary explain to me before 3-4 years.
I can't get this effects on s910 because vhen I hit mandolin it always struming(on one,two... note at a time ),no matter DSP on/off .I tried import mandolin from 1500,but s910 probably convert it and same thing happen.So I like to have mandolin who is strumming only vhen I play terca or accord.??
Please help. THANKS!!

#287548 - 05/15/10 01:25 PM Re: Mandolin voice on PSR
Dnj Offline

http://www.yamahapkowner.com/forum/index.php?board=78.0

Try asking your question here.But I would assume you'll have to dig deep into the sound creator DSP efx to edit this.

#287549 - 05/15/10 02:55 PM Re: Mandolin voice on PSR
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
It all depends upon how you set up the voice. If the Mandolin voice is attached to a default style, the effects have been set and saved within the style file. Therefore, the easiest way to make the changes would be with a registration

First, select the Mandolin voice as the R1 voice. Now,Press the direct access button and press the Voice Effects button. This should show you the effects list for that voice. Select Trill. You can also select the speed, volume and other needed parameters. You can save this to a registration, or run it through the onboard Style Creator program, save the mandolin to the style as an OTS, then save the style as a custom style.

I don't own a PSR-S910, therefore I'm working blind with this response.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#287550 - 05/16/10 02:57 PM Re: Mandolin voice on PSR
mate Offline

Loc: croatia
thank you for reply !
In first I see that problem is in harmony/echo and not in DSP.Sorry my mistake!
But when I loaded PSR1500 mandolin from usb in s910 who have all setup(harmony,trill ... ),and also 'clean' PSR1500 mandolin , results is the same.

#287551 - 05/17/10 06:37 AM Re: Mandolin voice on PSR
Beakybird Offline

The Sweet!Mandolin strums no matter what you do. You can't edit away the strum.

Try the GM mandolin and apply the same effects you had to the USER voice.

Beakybird

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online