SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#270990 - 09/11/09 06:12 PM Tony Rome says HI!
cassp Offline

Loc: Motown
I just got off Facebook IM with Tony in Cozumel. He wants to say HI to all, especially Gary. Tony says, "Gary's Aces!" He said his little son just turned one on the 9th. Tony is still hobbled by effects of his stroke last year. He says his left arm and hand still give him troubles and he characterizes his walk and being like a Weeble.

Tony is a great guy and used to be an active member here on the SZ when I first started. He still has his restaurant just off the main street in the center of Cozumel. He is a gracious host, so if you get to the island stop and see him.

Tony says life in Cozumel is slow and easy; it'll improve your life. After meeting Tony two years ago he remains a great pen pen. Best of luck to a great guy.

#270991 - 09/12/09 07:10 AM Re: Tony Rome says HI!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Thanks for the update Cass. I talked with Tony on the telephone about six weeks ago and he seemed to be in good spirits. I hope to visit him next spring.

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#270992 - 09/14/09 10:16 AM Re: Tony Rome says HI!
Dnj Offline

Tony is a stand up guy for sure ....I wish him well & a speedy revovery. Good to hear hes getting along.

#270993 - 09/14/09 11:40 AM Re: Tony Rome says HI!
tony mads usa Offline

Loc: East Greenwich RI USA
Thnx cass ... glad he's doing ok ...

From one Tony to another - Best of Health, Tony ....
t.

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online