SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#247567 - 11/07/08 04:23 AM Oddness yesterday with my T2...
Bill in Dayton Offline

Loc: Dayton, OH USA
I was playing "You Don't Know Me" yesterday afternoon and was changing the instrument I wanted to use for the solo section.

Once done, I think I hit exit...but may have hit the enter button. Regardless, the entire kb stopped in its tracks.

Silence...

A grey screen prompted me that an error has occured and to please restart the kb.

I did...and everything seems just fine now.

Any ideas on what I did? What happened? Anything to be concerned about?

Thanks-

------------------
Bill in Dayton

#247568 - 11/07/08 06:54 AM Re: Oddness yesterday with my T2...
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Bill,

Good talking with you last night. I'm fairly confident that it was just an electronic/computer-type of glitch, which while uncommon in complex electronic equipment, it does occasionally happen. I don't believe it's something you have to be concerned with at this point, but if it begins happening on a regular basis, there could be an associated problem.

The test I talked about last night works with all Yamaha PSR and Tyros series arranger keyboards. With the power turned off, hold down C2# - F2 - G2# (all three together) and while keeping them depressed, turn the power on. You will see the word "TEST" on the display. Using the Tempo +/- you can go to the test you wish to perform. The Start/Stop button starts the test. Be sure to wait for the test to complete before starting the next one.

Good Luck,

Gary

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online