SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#228576 - 03/04/08 06:25 PM Help!!!!
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
I know this may not be the best place for this post but I know this is where all the real pros hang out.

I'm looking for a couple sentences for the back of an advertising trading card that describes what I do. By reading the following sentences you'll get the idea of what I'm trying to say!

I'd love another set of eyes to help me word this better.. There are 4 sentences I've listed but I'm open to change some or all of it if you have a great idea..

Here's what I have:

Mikey sings with his futuristic keyboard every kid's favorite songs adding a modern twist like never before that turns one man into a 16 piece band.

Mikey plays his futuristic keyboard and sings every kid's favorite songs with a modern twist like never heard before that turns one man into a 16 piece band.

Mikey uses his futuristic keyboard to sing every kid's favorite songs with a modern twist like they never heard before.

Mikey puts on a concert with his futuristic keyboard featuring every kid's favorite songs with a modern twist like they have never heard before by turning one man into a 16 piece band.

Either post your idea or modification or email me at djmikey1@aol.com

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.balloonanimal.com
www.1000colorcards.com

#228577 - 03/04/08 06:45 PM Re: Help!!!!
Eric, B Online   content

Loc: Ventura, Ca, USA
There is a saying: Use the KISS method: (Keep It Simple Stupid).
I'd go with #3.
It's simple and catchy.
Somehow I don't like the word futuristic in any of the posts. I'd go with professional or modern (but then you have it twice ). That's what people want to hear and expect.

Good Luck

Eric

#228578 - 03/04/08 06:51 PM Re: Help!!!!
mikey_maestro Offline

Loc: San Tan Valley, AZ
How about high-Tech. Keyboard?

------------------
God Bless,
Mikey

www.mikeymaestro.com
www.balloonanimal.com
www.1000colorcards.com

#228579 - 03/04/08 07:08 PM Re: Help!!!!
Eric, B Online   content

Somehow sounds to much like automated, like you don't play for real...., But better than futuristic.

Eric

#228580 - 03/04/08 07:10 PM Re: Help!!!!
Eric, B Online   content

I think I know what you try to say.
How about: "state of the art"?
That kinda says it all.

Eric

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online