SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#138052 - 08/31/07 03:58 AM Inspiration
sunster Offline

Loc: Mumbai, INDIA
This is for Uncle Dave...

I owned 3 yamaha keyboards in the past...PSR 520, 740 and the 2100. Less than a year ago I switched to Korg PA1X after some real tiresome decision making. One factor that helped me decide was you. I saw the way U handled audiences with your PA800 and was inspired.
I used to play the Yammies mostly at home for family entertainment and the change to Korg was distinctly noted by them and the majority of people still do miss the CD like yammie sound. No to be undone, Im still getting to grips with the PA1x. I think the board is awesome..but somewhere I still miss the yamaha STYLES.
Also miss the ease of portability with the yammie. The PA1x weighs a ton. Any tips on lugging it around??
Just wanted to share these thoughts with you.

Lots of love,

SUNNY (India)

#138053 - 08/31/07 06:04 AM Re: Inspiration
Dnj Offline

Quote:
Originally posted by sunster:
The PA1x weighs a ton. Any tips on lugging it around

http://www.rocknrollercart.com/

#138054 - 08/31/07 09:49 AM Re: Inspiration
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Wow.....Sunny, I'm touched - thank you!
I hear ya, buddy; I'd love those basic, standard styles to live in my PA800 too. Thankfully, that's something that we CAN do. Korg allows th euser to rewrite every pattern .... even tha factory ones, so let's get busy ( ME too ! ) and start "simplifying" some of these styles and fill ins !
All my best,
UD

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online