SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#93850 - 04/05/07 09:56 AM Repair info for Error after installing Windows Updates Yesterday
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
I sent out the email to all my lists yesterday and so many people have responded that I realized I should have posted it here also for those not on any of my lists.
So from PCHELL.com here is the info you need to fix your computer.
You can go to the PC Forum here in the synthzone and get the info to go to PCHell.com and bookmark it.
Error after Installing Latest Windows Updates 925902 and 928843 http://clicks.aweber.com/z/ct/?Y8VrZ05EFLWFbGSZQjBXXg

Bebop

#93851 - 04/05/07 11:42 AM Re: Repair info for Error after installing Windows Updates Yesterday
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
Thanks for the link Bebop...it sure came in handy.

Ian

------------------
Common misconception...size and weight equal quality and performance. Don't be fooled.

#93852 - 04/05/07 02:05 PM Re: Repair info for Error after installing Windows Updates Yesterday
abacus Offline

Loc: English Riviera, UK
Also if the problem relates to a Microsoft Product then go to www.microsoft.com/support and type the error message into the search box, and it will usually list the solution.
If the problem is recent and common a link to the solution is normally on the first page. (The latest BTW is Patch for error message "Rthdcpl.exe - Illegal System DLL Relocation" after security update)
Hope this helps

Bill

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online