SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#205572 - 03/26/07 02:23 PM Drum Roll, please !!!.......................................
Uncle Dave Offline

Loc: Penn Yan, NY
Just like the Jerry Lewis MD Telathon, I'll pop in every now and then with a total of donations, and how they will be allocated to the music department's needs.
At the end of the first week - we have...
(drum roll.......)

$170 !!!!! WOW !!!!! That's amazing !
(first 3 donors!)

I imagine the first item will be the desk unit, so we can set up the controller that Russ bought the kids, and use it with our current mac setup. We're almost 1/2 way to the purchase price of the corner unit we have at the main campus! yay !

So, anyway - I'll be happy to keep running the totals in this thread so you can all see how and when each goal is met, and how the money is spent. You guys are the VERY best, and thanx again, from all the kids!
(and myself too!)

I'll try to get pictures posted as we move along too, so you can SEE the results !

#205573 - 03/27/07 04:35 AM Re: Drum Roll, please !!!.......................................
captain Russ Offline

Loc: Lexington, Ky, USA
Lookin' good! Thanks, friends, and to my friend Dave for guiding the process!

It's a really GOOD thing we're all doing!

Russ

#205574 - 03/29/07 04:12 PM Re: Drum Roll, please !!!.......................................
Uncle Dave Offline

Brrrrrrr........rup!

$220 !

(When we hit $400 - we're buying the computer desk/workstation.It's a great "L" unit that houses all of our recording gear !)

Yay !

#205575 - 03/30/07 07:27 PM Re: Drum Roll, please !!!.......................................
Uncle Dave Offline

Add anothe $10 to the pot. That makes teh total $230...and I got the word from the boss today, as soon as it hits $300 - she'll kick the extra $100 and I can order the corner desk unit ! Just $70 to go for our first goal ! yay ! Thanx for all the support. Contributions are coming in from all over the place ! So far, we've got donors from Florida(hey, have you seen my furniture?), Kentucky, Colorado, Massachusetts, & New York! What a spread !

#205576 - 03/31/07 09:22 PM Re: Drum Roll, please !!!.......................................
Uncle Dave Offline

$330 ! We're orderin' the desk !

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online