SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#107404 - 01/29/07 01:38 PM BBS format screwed up???
Chuck Delp Offline

Loc: Southbury CT USA
Has anyone else had this problem? The Synth Zone Banner is located mid-column down on the left of the screen, and it's squeezing the BBS messages to the right half of the screen. I've tried everything. New URL's, rebooting, etc., etc. Nothing seems to work. No other sites are like this. There is the following script under the part of the banner above the top right of the screen.

In a hurry for that new piece of gear? How about free 2nd-day shipping on most items? Choose Roland, Akai, Kurzweil or Korg. We'll ship it today! How about Mackie, QSC, Behringer and KRK? We'll guarantee the lowest price! Get it fast, and get it right, from Same Day Music.com.

<" + "/script>"); //-->

Anyone know what's going on?

#107405 - 01/29/07 01:42 PM Re: BBS format screwed up???
Chuck Delp Offline

I don't know where the second paragraph (above) came from. But it was there when my message was posted. Ignore it.

What's going on here?

I would post a screen shot of the screwed up screen format, if I knew how to post a jpg. Anyone know?

Chuck

#107406 - 01/29/07 11:42 PM Re: BBS format screwed up???
UkTexan Offline

Loc: Chelmsford, Essex, UK
I have exactly the same problem.I think it has been mentioned before and no resolution was found, but if anyone has any solution I would also be interested in fixing this problem.
Carol

#107407 - 01/30/07 02:46 AM Re: BBS format screwed up???
Chuck Delp Offline

I just checked on my work computer, and the format is normal here. I don't understand this.

Anyone?

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online