SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#193477 - 01/19/07 08:43 AM LeCover padded covers
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
I wanted to make mention..LeCover Covers..excellent company, answer questions quickly, via email and telephone..Work with you in designing of your covers...Quick turn around time..and a biggy...correct any mistakes quickly..Very pleasant personnel, and you speak with the boss when you call...Pricing is in line with others..workman ship is excellent...You can find them on line..

#193478 - 01/19/07 10:47 AM Re: LeCover padded covers
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
A resounding 'yes' on this one, Fran......

I've got a LeCover for every keyboard I have ever owned since the ESQ days (plus all my drum machines and auxiliary gear back when I used them!) and they have helped me keep them in showroom condition despite heavy club use, and made them worth top dollar when I came to sell them.

I had a drunk put a full beer on the top module of an A-frame stand that held (in order) an Oberheim Xpander, a DX7, an Ensoniq ESQ1 and a Mirage, plus two drum machines and a sequencer. Of course, it fell over..... cascaded down the entire rig and landed on the floor. I was not there at the time. Fortunately, I had LeCover covers over everything, and there was no damage at all (except to my footpedals). $100 worth of covers just saved $10k worth of keyboards.

You do the math.......

........ GET A GOOD COVER FOR YOUR GEAR!

#193479 - 01/20/07 04:00 PM Re: LeCover padded covers
renig Offline

Loc: Canada
It's about time someone brought out a portable electric fence to keep the drunken bums away from the gear.

#193480 - 01/20/07 04:04 PM Re: LeCover padded covers
SemiLiveMusic Offline

Loc: Louisiana, USA
Quote:
Originally posted by renig:
It's about time someone brought out a portable electric fence to keep the drunken bums away from the gear.

Gawd, that is the best idea I have ever read.

------------------
Bill
SmallGig.com
:::
As a songwriter, I need feedback on songs posted! Thanks!

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online