SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#174377 - 10/13/06 07:30 PM TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
Dnj Offline

Tyros 2 wins an award.....
I was reading it on
http://www.yamahapkowner.com/index.php

"Yamaha’s ‘TYROS2’ keyboard has been awarded the coveted title of ‘Best Electronic Keyboard’ at the prestigious 2006 MIA (Music Industry Association) awards ceremony held on 3rd October at the Savoy Hotel, London.

The Music Industry Association has a wide reaching membership covering all areas of the UK musical instrument industry including retailers, wholesalers and manufacturers. Whilst many of its members are in fierce competition on a day to day basis they do come together once a year to recognise and reward outstanding achievement in terms of instrument development. Therefore the award is a true reflection of the popularity, success and market leadership of TYROS2 and Yamaha electronic keyboard range.

The MIA award follows Yamaha’s recent sell-out ‘TYROS2’ tour with the internationally renowned keyboard exponent, Peter Baartmans, and is the latest accolade for the ‘TYROS’ keyboard technology after the TYROS1 and TYROS2 models were voted the most powerful keyboards in the world by the international music press.

The award-winning futuristic-looking keyboard offers a huge technological leap forward with the most realistic sounds ever heard or played. Reproducing virtually any sound with stunning realism they are bursting with innovative concepts, are easy to use and true musical powerhouses with a host of new features to satisfy and impress both the home player and the most demanding professional.

TYROS2 features Yamaha’s latest innovation - ‘Super Articulation Technology’ - which has become the new benchmark in voice creation technology. This system creates the most realistic sounds ever heard or played on a keyboard and, when linked to the host of other styles and features available makes TYROS2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time."

#174378 - 10/14/06 02:38 AM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
rolandfan Offline

Loc: South Africa
Well i agree. It is better sounding than all the other keyboards and synths. Id choose a Tyros2 anyday over even the Korg Oasys which costs an arm and a leg. Well done Yamaha. Your Tyros1 was voted the best and now your Tyros2

#174379 - 10/14/06 08:32 AM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
Fran Carango Offline

Loc: Levittown, Pa, USA
The blind leading the blind!!!

[This message has been edited by Fran Carango (edited 10-14-2006).]

#174380 - 10/14/06 08:37 AM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
Diki Offline

Loc: NW Florida
And so it all starts again..........

Kind of makes me wish ol' Craig_UK was still here to provide a distraction!

#174381 - 10/14/06 09:03 AM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
Fran Carango Offline

Be careful of what you wish for?????

#174382 - 10/14/06 09:06 AM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
Fran Carango Offline

Why just last night, I was wishing I had a Tyros........it was cold out when I got home from my gig.........and I was out of logs for the fireplace!!

#174383 - 10/14/06 09:21 AM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
Tony Rome Offline

Loc: Cozumel Mexico
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:
Why just last night, I was wishing I had a Tyros........it was cold out when I got home from my gig.........and I was out of logs for the fireplace!!

Well then Fran, you should've used your wooden head.......hehehehe
TR

#174384 - 10/14/06 11:43 AM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
cgiles Offline

Loc: Roswell,GA/USA
Quote:
Originally posted by Tony Rome:

Well then Fran, you should've used your wooden head.......hehehehe
TR

The G1000 would've worked too .

chas

#174385 - 10/14/06 12:23 PM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
travlin'easy Offline

Loc: Forest Hill, MD USA
Fran's trying to write his name in the snow again! Damned, you'll never wear those shoes again.

Gary

------------------
Travlin' Easy

K+E=W (Knowledge Plus Experience = Wisdom.)

#174386 - 10/14/06 12:36 PM Re: TYROS 2 the most complete and satisfying keyboard of all time!!
ianmcnll Offline

Loc: Cape Breton Island, Canada
As long as it's in his own handwriting...

Ian

------------------
Remember to leave good news alone.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online