SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#93596 - 09/22/06 04:56 PM Furthering Fran's aggravation... :-P
keybplayer Offline

Loc: CA
Quote:
Originally posted by Fran Carango:

Mike, I have to tell you..I am glad I own a Roland..

I appreciate your effort, but why showcase this tune...this way?

Fran is referring to my other song I posted a while back called "There Is No You" (BTW, I removed the link to the song "There Is No You" from my web site). If you didn't have a chance to download it you can email me and I will forward it to you - so you can see what the fuss is all about.

Fran's words above are from another thread titled: Do you really need a Tyros "2"?

Okay Fran , here is another attempt to get through to your little pea pickin' heart. PS: I don't know why I do this but for the sake of my Tyros"1"s integrity I suppose. And NO I don't need a Tyros "2" THANK YOU!

This song is called "Where Could I Go" (But to the Lord) It is only about 2 1/2 minutes long and just under 4 Megabytes. PS: Don't expect a dry boring lullaby; rather, this is an upbeat foot stomping camp meeting type song. I hope you enjoy it... uh, I mean the Tyros "1".

Voices used are XG (Rhodes) Electric Piano1, XG Jazz Guitar (the other Guitar used is the Panel 'Deep Chorus' guitar), Blues Harp, Drums - Room Kit, and Finger Bass for a total of 6 instruments used.

Funny thing is the Tyros"1" has stopped shipping but I think it still can be special ordered and at a substantial savings over the Tyros"2" I might add. >> Just in case you'd rather have the Tyros"2"s 'big brother' instead of a Tyros"2".

Best regards,
Mike

[This message has been edited by keybplayer (edited 09-22-2006).]

#93597 - 09/25/06 08:24 AM Re: Furthering Fran's aggravation... :-P
zuki Offline

Nice playing, but I like to hear that played on a Roland as well.

zuki

Studio: Korg PA4X/Yamaha DGX670/Boss BR900CD/Tascam DP24SD/MTM Iloud/Sony C80/AGK 214/K&M stand

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online