SYNTH ZONE
Visit The Bar For Casual Discussion
Topic Options
#105593 - 01/03/06 05:03 AM OK I finally did it
jpapas Offline

Loc: Somewhere in CA
That's right, just couldn't help it. I bought me a Ty2. I didn't wanna start the year without
getting something for myself, so last Friday I called Dan'O and order this baby. It should be shipping this week, so if all goes well I'll be one more on the list of Ty2 owners next week.
This is my very first arranger, so I'm kind of excited.
This is gonna be a long week for me, but that's OK cause I know it'll be worth he long wait.
Anyway I just wanted to share my joy with all of you guys.

Happy New Year to all!

#105594 - 01/03/06 09:37 AM Re: OK I finally did it
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
YO Juan Jose,
Congrats on your new Tyros 2. I also bought mine from Dan O and was pleased with the purchase from his store.
I also live in CALIF where you live. Maybe we are neighbors.
We have a forum going for Tyros 2 here in the Synthzone now. click on: http://www.synthzone.com/cgi-bin/forumdisplay.cgi?action=topics&number=39&SUBMIT=Go
I have also started an email list for Tyros 2 owners for info, music, etc. if you want to be on it click on the mail icon above and email me.
Best to you and your new Tyros 2.
Bebop

#105595 - 01/04/06 12:23 AM Re: OK I finally did it
jpapas Offline

Loc: Somewhere in CA
Thanks Bebop. Yeah seems like we are neighbors save for a few miles, I live in Santa Cruz.
As I mentioned in my post, this is my first arranger, so I think I'll be signing up for that Ty2 list cause I figure I'll be needing lots of help since I really have no idea how an arranger actually works.
BTW, How long did it take your Tyros to get to SJ? A week maybe?

#105596 - 01/04/06 07:39 AM Re: OK I finally did it
BEBOP Offline

Loc: San Jose, California
2nd day air.
I am in San Jose, not far from you.
We will likely be having another Synthzone Jam session here in the spring or summer, like I had last year. This year we will focus on the Yamaha Arrangers and more specifically the Tyros 1 and 2. Stay tuned.
Bebop

Moderator:  Admin, Diki, Kerry 

Help keep Synth Zone Online